GLOBAL FUTBOL TRAINING ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION AND RELEASE AGREEMENT
Global Fútbol Training, LLC is NOT A CLUB & is NOT AFFILIATED WITH or a facilitator of any club recruitment in accordance with NTSSA Rule 3.10.
I hereby permit my child to participate in the Global Fútbol Training, LLC training Sessions, camps or clinics, team training, or other training sessions not specified here. I represent that, to the best of my knowledge, my child is in good health and is able to participate in the training sessions. I hereby grant permission to the Global Fútbol Training, LLC staff to make decisions for my child to receive emergency medical treatment and to transport my child to a local emergency room as needed. I agree that the Global Fútbol Training, LLC group may photograph and/or videotape my child during the sessions and that the group shall have the right to use these images for future commercial and noncommercial purposes without compensation or notification to my child or me. I hereby release Jeremie E. Piette and Global Fútbol Training, LLC and all persons employed or working thereunder from liability claims and demands for any injuries or illness incurred at the sessions. I understand this release is good for all participation throughout the year. I hereby assume complete financial responsibility for any personal injury or property damage created as a result of an intentional or negligent act of my child or while he or she is attending the training sessions. I certify or represent that I am the parent/guardian of the minor named above and I agree to be bound by the terms of this document.
In consideration of the child being permitted to participate in the Athletic Activity, I hereby agree to the following terms and conditions set forth below:
- Participation: Permission is granted for the child to participate in the Athletic Activity with the understand that participation is voluntary
- Risk: I understand and acknowledge that certain risks are inherent in participating in all sports or sporting events, including this Athletic Activity, and those risks include but are not limited to:
- Colliding, hitting, rushing, running into, or making physical contact with opposing players, the child’s teammates, coaches, athletic staff, referees, or spectators,
- Falling, diving, sliding, running into, or making physical contact with the ball, ground, athletic equipment and other objects on the field of play,
- Minor injuries such as scratches, bruises, and sprains,
- Major injuries, including but not limited to, eye injuries, neck or spinal cord injuries, joint or back injuries, concussions, fractures, ligament/cartilage damage,
- Catastrophic injury,
- Dangers resulting from any type of transportation to and from Athletic Activity, and
- The dangers of being in a place open to the public.
I also understand and acknowledge that there are certain additional risks inherent in this Athletic Activity, including but not limited to:
- Exposure to harsh or extreme weather, climate, or environment,
- Exposure to insects,
- Dangers in colliding with another participant.
I assume liability and responsibly for any such risks associated with participation in the Athletic Activity, whether described in this Agreement, known or unknown, inherent or otherwise.
- Expectations: I understand and acknowledge that the player is expected to abide by all rules in place during the course of the Athletic Activity, and conduct him or herself in an exemplary social manner, and display good sportsmanship at all times. I agree to direct the player to cooperate with the rules, directions and instructions of the coaches or any other supervisory personnel in charge of the Athletic Activity. I understand that Global Fútbol Training may remove and/or deny the player’s participation in the Athletic Activity. I further understand that the coaching staff, referees, teammates, and opposing players and coaches are to be treated with respect at all time.
- Hold Harmless: I acknowledge that, as a condition of the player’s participation in this Athletic Activity, I hold harmless and waive any and all claims against Global Fútbol Training, LLC, including all employees, members, agents, other participants and volunteers, including, but not limited to, claims arising out of any ordinary negligence or any loss or damage to personal property occurring during or through the player’s participation in the Athletic Activity.
- Release from Third-Party Liability: I understand that Global Fútbol Training is not an agent of, and has no responsibility for any third party that may provide services, equipment, training or activities associated with this Athletic Activity.
- Indemnification: As a condition of the child’s participation in this Athletic Activity, I agree to indemnify Global Fútbol Training, LLC for all claims against the Company from other individuals, entities or other third parties, as a result of the child’s participation in the Athletic Activity, and/or conduct during the Athletic Activity, such as injury, accident, illness, death, or any loss or damage to personal property.
- Medical Care: I consent to any of the staff, employees, agents, coaches of the Company to administering or consenting to the administration of such emergency medical care to the child during the Athletic Activity, as such person deems appropriate in the circumstances, and hereby authorize medical treatment in case of emergency and to provide all relevant information regarding emergency and medical information.
- Medical Insurance: I understand and acknowledge that Company does not carry or maintain health, medical or disability insurance coverage for the player, and therefore I agree to assume the responsibility for such insurance coverage on the player for anything that occurs during the Athletic Activity.
- Medical Conditions: Prior to the player’s participation in the Athletic Activity, I agree to provide current information concerning any medical or physical conditions that the Company should be aware of, that if they arise during or in the course of the Athletic Activity, the player may need immediate medical attention, such as but not limited to, Allergies, Asthma, and medications, and further I agree to provide names and phone numbers for emergency contact.
- Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect. If any provision is held invalid or unenforceable with respect to particular circumstance, it shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect in all other circumstances.
IMPORTANT – READ ENTIRE AGREEMENT BEFORE TRAINING
I HAVE READ THIS “ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION AND RELEASE AGREEMENT”, AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS. I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE WAIVED LEGAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT, AND THAT I SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT. I KNOW OF THE INHERENT RISKS AND DANGERS INVOLVED IN PARTICIPATING IN THE ATHLETIC ACTIVITY, AND AGREE THAT THE STUDENT VOLUNTARILY EXPOSES HIM OR HERSELF TO THOSE RISKS.
THIS IS TO CERTIFY THAT I, AS PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN OF THE PLAYER, DO CONSENT AND AGREE THAT THE PLAYER CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE ATHLETIC ACTIVITY PURSUANT TO THE “ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION AND RELEASE AGREEMENT.”
OWNERSHIP OF THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENT
The Site owns all intellectual property rights in (a) all text, logo, images, headers, trademarks, service marks, design elements, and all other protected elements on the Sites (except those licensed from others); (b) all things otherwise provided to you as a part of the Site’s services, and; (c) any other intellectual property rights afforded to the Site, either through state or federal registration or as otherwise available at common law (“Intellectual Property”). Except as stated within, the Site does not grant you any rights to any Intellectual Property that may be available to you generally through the Site. You agree not to make unauthorized use of or otherwise infringe upon the Site’s Intellectual Property in anyway and understand that it is your responsibility to ensure you refrain from doing so.
THIRD-PARTY GENERATED CONTENT
The Site contains content generated from third-parties, including but not limited to comments and we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of third-party generated content. The Site does not endorse and is not responsible for statements, advice and opinions made by anyone other than authorized Site spokespersons.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE AVAILABLE ON OR PROMOTED THROUGH THIS SITE. THIS SITE AND ALL OF ITS CONTENT (INCLUDING USER-GENERATED CONTENT) ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SITE, ITS FRANCHISES AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR SERVICE PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, ARISING BY STATUTE, CUSTOM, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR IN ANY OTHER WAY, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE OR PROMOTED THROUGH THIS SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE SITE, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR SERVICE PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES (A) OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (B) RELATING TO THE SECURITY OF THIS SITE; (C) THAT THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT; OR (D) THAT THIS SITE WILL OPERATE SECURELY OR WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR.
WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR ANY TRANSMISSIONS SENT FROM US OR THROUGH THIS SITE WILL BE FREE OF ANY HARMFUL COMPONENTS (INCLUDING VIRUSES).
WE DO NOT ENDORSE AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY STATEMENTS, ADVICE OR OPINIONS CONTAINED IN USER-GENERATED CONTENT AND SUCH STATEMENTS, ADVICE AND OPINIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY REFLECT THE STATEMENTS, ADVICE AND OPINIONS OF THE SITE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AGAINST THE POSSIBILITY OF DELETION, MISDELIVERY OR FAILURE TO STORE COMMUNICATIONS, PERSONALIZED SETTINGS, OR OTHER DATA. YOU ACCEPT THAT OUR SHAREHOLDERS, OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVES SHALL HAVE THE BENEFIT OF THIS CLAUSE.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO ALL OR PART OF THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS WE, ON BEHALF OF OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, FRANCHISEES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EXCLUDE AND DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF DATA; LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS; LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT; LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES; OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS.
GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND VENUE
The term “Content” refers to all of the software and code comprising or used to operate this Site, and all of the text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, sound recordings, video and audio-video clips, and other materials available on this Site.
The terms “GFT,” “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Global Fútbol Training, LLC & GFT Texas LLC.
The term “including” means “including, but not limited to.”
The term “Site” refers to any website, application or service owned by Global Fútbol Training, LLC on which these Terms are posted.
If you have any questions about this Site or these Terms of Site, please contact us using the following information: via email at jpiette[at] gftskills[dot]com.
***updates after May 4, 2018 reflect GDPR compliance.